Saturday, October 10, 2026

An invitation to donate to The Charles River Watershed Association

Dear readers, 

I am competing next Friday, October 16, in the veteran singles at the Head of the Charles Regatta, Cambridge/Boston, Massachusetts, USA. I won't win, but it's great fun and helps keep me joyful and fit.  This rowing competition is so big and popular that there's a lottery.  (The fact that I competed in the first "HOCR" in 1965 doesn't get me in.)  I got in by pledging to raise money for The Charles River Watershed Association.  I do this gladly!  Details are at the link below: I’d welcome and thank you for any contribution you wish to make either online or by check or donor advised fund.*

Needless to say, giving is strictly optional. You already honor me by visiting this blog.

Leeland Cole-Chu

https://www.givengain.com/project/leeland-raising-funds-for-charles-river-watershed-association-126099
 

* Check or DAF donations: 

Payee: Charles River Watershed Association or "CRWA"

Designation: "HOCR Charity Program for L. Cole-Chu"

Donee: Charles River Watershed Association  

Donee's EIN 04-6136989

Mail to: CRWA, Attn. Emily Reiling, 41 West St., 8th Floor, Boston, MA 02111