Monday, July 27, 2020

July 26, 2020

The Light of God is in every human being.  The Light of God is, then, wherever people gather.  The divine Light is in every demonstrator, in every law enforcement officer, and in every other public servant.  Though it is often obscured by anger, fear, and self-righteousness, the Light is in every debate on every issue of public policy.

In every human action and interaction revealed by any public spotlight, the divine Light is there.

Am I willing to look for that Light in what I see in the public spotlight?

Am I willing to acknowledge that Light when I find it?

Am I willing to honor the divine Light wherever it appears?

Am I willing to hear and answer the call to service of that Light, and to bring all of that Light I can muster to the public spotlight?